‘Making sushi is an art, and experience is everything.’
Experience only comes when it is practised well and sincerely. For a sushi maker, it is best to work with the recipes daily and consistently to get the same taste, always.
Many things like raw materials, packaging material, staff, cleanliness, tracking orders, bill receipts, payments etc. have to be managed to make sushi on a daily basis and serve it to hundreds of people. All this in one day and in one go is difficult to manage for a single seller or sushi restaurant. To overcome this problem, it is best to go for a sushi restaurant point of sale that helps you organise the extra work in one place and let you focus on making the best sushi for the customers.
Features of our Sushi Restaurant POS
At the beginning, everyone thinks it’s easy to manage a business and it can be done alone. As time passes and the business grows, it becomes difficult to handle it all single-handedly or without a proper system. Installing a sushi POS system will help you in handling the following things easily:
– Sushi order tracking system
– Reminders for sushi bookings
– Addition of new sushi item in the menu
– Tracking of sushi raw material in the store
– Communication with customers for their requirements
– Auto-processing of the final bill along with tax calculation
– Auto and manual report option post completion of the order
– Quick payment tracking and processing through the sushi POS system
– Know-how of offers and discounts through the mail, call or text to the customer